Advanced pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B
Advanced Nutrient’s proprietary pH Perfect Technology automatically stabilizes your pH, ensuring your plant’s stay within their “sweet spot”. There’s two BIG reasons why this is so beneficial:
- Safeguards against stresses resulting from pH fluctuations. The pH-adjusting supplements that you otherwise have to use are strong acids and alkalis – harsh chemicals to introduce to your reservoir that result in sudden changes in pH which are stressful for your plants.
- With pH Perfect keeping the pH steady and stable – making it balance free — your crops no longer have to endure wild pH swings.
- Prevents nutrient deficiencies, ensuring optimal nutrition. The sweet spot is where your plants achieve optimal nutrient absorption. When your pH stays within this range, nutrients remain bio-available to the roots.
- Therefore, your crops are able to absorb all the primary, secondary, and micronutrients they need throughout the week – and throughout their lifecycle.
- The result is consistent “pH Perfect” grows marked by fast growth, nutrient-healthy plants, and bigger yields unmarred by nutrient deficiencies.
You get extra insurance of optimal nutrition through super-absorptive chelation. In addition to pH stabilization, pH Perfect Connoisseur contains a secondary layer of protection: chelation.
The powerful chelation in this formulation makes nutrients more available to the roots than they would be otherwise.
This is true even under a wide range of extreme growing conditions, such overly acidic, alkaline, or mineralized waters, soils, hydroponic growing media, or nutrient solutions.
All the primary, secondary, and micronutrients are supplied in fully or partially chelated form – some even in multiple chelated forms.
So, even if the water you are using is too soft or too hard, or some environmental factor or growing error takes the pH above or below where it should be, your crops can still feed. This is because with this powerful chelation a theoretical absorption range between pH 1 and pH 10 is possible. (Although actual pH ranges in growing never vary this much—you can rest assured the chelation will keep your plants within the guard rails of optimal growing conditions.)